1. Data Controller
2.b Data protection Officers:Name: Zoltán KENDE
3. Rights of the participants about the Personal Data
4. Purposes of collecting the dataMost of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, some services (submint an inquriy or an order) may require you to provide us some Personal Data which may conclude your direct identifiers, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, invoicing address. We may collect and use Personal Data to provide you with products or services, to bill you for products and services you request, to market products and services which we think may be or interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes which are evident from the circumstances or about which we inform you when we collect Personal Data from you. We will delete your stored Personal Data after the Conference (except your e-mail address). On request we will delete your e-mail address too, if you would not like to get more information about or services and products.
6. Legal basis for processing dataThe use your Personal Data only to communicate with you for purposes which are evident from the circumstances of your inquriy and submission (e.g. invoicing etc.). Only the person who responsible for the Data Protection can see and process your Personal Data. We will not provide any of your Personal Data to a third party and do not accept that a third party would like to get/collect your Personal Data. We will delete your stored Personal Data after the invoicing (except your e-mail address). On request the organizers will delete your e-mail address too, if you would not like to get more information about the Workshop and the future events.
7. Multi and Social media termsWe do not use any of your Personal Data for Multi and Social media marketing.
8. ContactIf you have any questions and observation please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com